PRIVACY NOTICE - grannypussy.tv
If you continue to use our website, you are indicating agreement with and acceptance of the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with or accept the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of our website.
This website is not meant for the use of anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about such persons.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and take every precaution to ensure its security.
This policy applies to information collected on both desktop and mobile versions of this website and to any correspondence between you and site administrators, which includes email correspondence.
You may find links on our website to third-party websites or services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for third-party practices regarding the collection and sharing of personal data, and therefore we encourage you to read the policies of all websites you visit when you leave our site
Any questions you may have concerning this policy may be sent to us via our contact form.
Personal data we collect
We may collect different types of data from you when you visit our website depending on whether you choose to become a member or remain an unregistered visitor to the website as follows:
A. Members - Registration as a site member requires you to provide a username, password and email address, and during your subsequent interactions with the website, information such as preferences and interests is collected, as well as information voluntarily supplied when using the 'feedback' or 'contact' form, and all technical and usage data that is also collected from non-members (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
Collection of information
Your data is collected via the following methods:
Active Collection - We obtain your personal information through your direct provision of it when you register for membership, post any materials on the website, or communicate with us via email or onsite forms.
How we use your information
We use your personal data as permitted by law for the following purposes:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- To allow for technical diagnostics to keep the website functioning as it should
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- For the compliance with applicable law, to cooperate with legal authorities, and to ensure compliance with our terms of service
Disclosure of your personal information
The following lists the parties with whom and the circumstances in which we may share your personal information:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- Any person or company who assumes ownership of all or the majority of the business assets, which may occur in the case of merger, sale, restructuring, bankruptcy, or other such proceeding
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
Rights of users
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
By using our website you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of the personal information we collect form and about you to other countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and may be located outside the European Economic Area.